The APF Nexus software products are free for nonprofit and educational organizations, whilst they are distributed as "try before you buy" for commercial users (anyone who gets profit from their use).
- Anyone may use the trial version of APF Nexus software products during a test period of 28 days. The trial version is exactly the same software as the full version (but can't open files older than 5 days).
- These softwares are free for non-profit use, like academic use, educational use, use in charity or humanitarian organizations. However, these users need to register to obtain a free Licence for their APF Nexus software product (registration is always required for all products). In this case, access is conditional to proof of non-profit status.
- For all other uses, particularly for the commercial use and the for profit use, following this test period of 28 days or less, if you wish to continue to use an APF Nexus software product, you must purchase a licence.
EULA (END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT) FOR USE AND DISTRIBUTION
MPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH APF NEXUS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS INSTALL
APF Nexus End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and APF Nexus for the use of APF Nexus software products. By installing, copying, or otherwise using any APF Nexus software product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree with the terms of this licence you must remove APF Nexus files from your storage devices and cease to use these products. APF Nexus software product are licensed, not sold.
The following sections apply to all APF Nexus software products.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE
1.1 Installation and use.
The licence issued for APF Nexus is a Single-User usage licence. Installation of the program purchased under this Licence is restricted to one single personal computer owned by or under control of the licensee.
You may not make the program available on a network or in any way provide the program to multiple users.
A user who purchased an APF Nexus software product licence, is granted a non-exclusive right to use the program on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licences purchased, for any legal purpose. The licensed APF Nexus software product may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this licence. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
1.2 Additional fees.
There are no additional licence fees, apart from the cost of purchasing a licence, associated with the creation and distribution of calculation reports. Legally registered owners may use their copies of APF Nexus software products to produce calculation reports and to distribute those documents free of any additional royalties.
The APF Nexus software product unlicensed trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- The APF Nexus software products unlicensed trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
1.4 Description of other rights and limitations.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed programs, or any subset of the licensed programs, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Neither APF Nexus binary code, or APF Nexus source code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the APF Nexus algorithms, which are proprietary, without written permission of the copyright owner.
All copyrights to the APF Nexus software product are owned by and shall remain the sole property of APF Nexus. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by APF Nexus.
3.NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that your use of any APF Nexus software product is entirely at your own risk, the software is distributed "as is", no warranty of any kind is expressed or implied on the accuracy or the reliability of the program. You understand and agree that neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, data loss, damages, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software. Much time, effort and funds have gone into the development and documentation of APF Nexus software products. The program has been exhaustively tested and utilized. In using the program, however, you must explicitly understand its assumptions and independently verify the results.
All APF Nexus software products can be installed and utilised, on a trial basis, for 28 days after which registration and payment are requested. After the trial period the software remains active in Demo mode.
The trial, or DEMO, version of the APF Nexus software products is fully functional (as per licensed product), with the exception of the following limitations:
- It is not possible to open files older than 5 days.
- Some functions are purposely disabled **
- * The limitations can be different between the software
Being a complete and fully functional version ( with the exception of the limitations mentioned above ) , no refund or substitution is possible once the registration is complete.
Installing and using any APF Nexus software product signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the licence. Without prejudice to any other rights, APF Nexus may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the APF Nexus software product in your possession.
6. AMENDMENT TO THE CONTRACT
Any amendment to the contract will take the form of a supplementary agreement.
7. CHOICE OF COURT
Aosta Local Court (Italy) will be the place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from this agreement.